Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving in St. George

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
we went to St. George for thanksgiving with some of kevin's family it was really fun
Noah and his little cousin, Noah is 11 days older. They are going to be best friends.

Kevin thinks it looks cute when Noah's pants are up to his chest.


Kevin thought it was noah who didn't know how to stand like this, when really kevin just needed someone to teach him. Noah was great at it.


Thanks amy for making sure kevin didn't drop him!




Noah loved it!






We were at the narrows in St. George













I love my little family








Noah is always happy when he's with kevin.
(I'm not kidding ALWAYS happy)









I think this is the cutest picture i have ever seen!











3 comments:

Ann said...

your pictures are so cute! if i knew i could make a baby that cute i would have one right now. I loved the hulk pictures too. you guys looked so good :)

Hayley England Kling said...

Oh my...he is getting so big chels! He is so freaking cute...I want one :) I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

jayni & ben said...

He is getting so big. I need to see him again. You guys are such a cute little family.